<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8264038775619010788?origin\x3dhttps://norrbie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Noreen. Pronounced Naw-re-en I live with my parents and my adorable cat and i love it here. I'm in love with Ruben Wong Yew Hsien. And, of course , my family and my best friends. They're the best! I'm a die-hard animal lover so dont mess with me about animal abuse. My greatest enemy is myself and i'm constantly in battle.


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "SHOPPING"?

A bagpack
A few packs of Fujifilm wide instax films
Cinema: Watch Shrek 3
Get a Weekend Part-time Job
Get my ankles recovered and get back to training
Get good grades for my exams

Get new shorts to wear

Spend more time with Ruben and friends


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Alicia Amanda(whiteowl) Amanda(whiteowl)pt.2Alisha (TP: bgirl!) Dipna Fazlin Gladys Gina Irfaan(TP:photographer) Krista Liang wei Mariam Melody Leow Mei Xian/egg (a.k.a KAYLA) Nicole CH-EN Ridzwan Sally a.k.a sunshine! Valerie Wei Ning Groovy Orange Blog Nexo'ahyoahyo' blog

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ June 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, 17 June 2010

Hey there people. I've been preetty busy these few days.

There was just something on my mind right now. It's been such a taxing subject for me. I keep thinking of it everywhere I go, and it comes back whenever I daze off into empty space or whenever I don't have anything to occupy my mind with. It's the training and the fat gaining thing again. Yupps. It's just killing me slowly with every minute.

I don't think other people understand how it feels to want to train and run and hurdle but... I just can't. It really does hurt like mad. I don't say it because I naturally don't like to bother people and make them worry. I've grown up with parents who taught me to be independent and when I fall, I never got picked up by them. They wanted me to stand up for myself. I never had people who showed any attention when I was in pain, and yes, I do feel weird when I am shown that much attention. Probably why I find it intolerable when other whine about their injury. I just stop to wonder if it were ever actually the worse than the pain that I've felt. Maybe, and maybe not.

Every time I bath I see these extra lumps that were never there a few months back, those lines that were there have been filled with (3glycerols and 1fatty acid)
molecule X a thousand million. My butt has gone all flat and soft, my thighs have no definition, my stomach is bulging and I have absolutely no idea what to do. Probably have to start bingeing and stuff. Hais. Nahh I won't do that. That's just sick. I'll get bulemia and stuff.

Ahh. Bern just helped me with my "short moment of depression". I feel
much better now. :) today was so wonderful. Just going shopping was wonderful. :) this week I got 4boxes of contact lens, non coloured, a vest for 15bucks at cotton on, a pair of jeans,and
3 t-shirts from mango.so wonderful!! Shopping can cure anything! Ahhh. Hoping to get some Nixon stuff too. Gotto wait for daddy to get back to check out the latest arrivals :) awesommee! People I can get discount for Nixon stuff okay! So ask me abt it! :)

I m gonna sleep now cos I gotta wake up at 7am! Going to the zoo in the morning. :) wonderful althought I m not sure why they must make it so damn early. Tsk. Sickening. Hais. Love y'all anyway! Ciaos!

Noreen!

♥our lips must always be sealed
1:19:00 am