<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8264038775619010788?origin\x3dhttps://norrbie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Noreen. Pronounced Naw-re-en I live with my parents and my adorable cat and i love it here. I'm in love with Ruben Wong Yew Hsien. And, of course , my family and my best friends. They're the best! I'm a die-hard animal lover so dont mess with me about animal abuse. My greatest enemy is myself and i'm constantly in battle.


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "SHOPPING"?

A bagpack
A few packs of Fujifilm wide instax films
Cinema: Watch Shrek 3
Get a Weekend Part-time Job
Get my ankles recovered and get back to training
Get good grades for my exams

Get new shorts to wear

Spend more time with Ruben and friends


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Alicia Amanda(whiteowl) Amanda(whiteowl)pt.2Alisha (TP: bgirl!) Dipna Fazlin Gladys Gina Irfaan(TP:photographer) Krista Liang wei Mariam Melody Leow Mei Xian/egg (a.k.a KAYLA) Nicole CH-EN Ridzwan Sally a.k.a sunshine! Valerie Wei Ning Groovy Orange Blog Nexo'ahyoahyo' blog

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ June 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, 18 May 2010

I m gonna be so left out when I am able to come back to track and field. I feel so sad etching them train. To me, training is about friends. With friends you WANt to come fo training again. It keeps you motivated to attend the training sessions. It's where you catch up with friends that you are really close to, or to catch up with your training friends that you just rather know in track. Look at me. I m sitting down here, at the steps, looking at freshies and seniors and juniors all training together having fun. Enjoying their workout, losig weight. But me? What am I doing? Sitting down on the steps. Just, sitting down like a lazy bum. Well, currently my bum, IS lazy. Yupps someone cry me a river cos right now, my heart is crying rivers of tears in unseen valleys deep with itself. It's a mental and emotional pain. Running is where I release energy, where I feel confident. It's something I know I am good in, something I can be proud of.

But now, what do I have left of in track, that I should be proud of? I m gaining weight, getting lazy, getting more stressed and it looks like crying is the only way out for now. Damn this ankle pains. The pain affects my heart and mind too. It's sickening to know everyone I know is at their ideal weight and I am just getting FATTER and FATTER. Does anyone care? I m not sure.

I look at them and I imagine what I would be doing, how I would be like, how much fun I would have. Makes me sad. :( oh wells. Have to live with what lemons god gives us right? How many times can I blame that ass of a coach who didn't bother to listen to me when I SAID my ankles hurt? How many times? I know it was partly my fault for not listening to my body. For not listening to the pain it was telling me. Sighs. My fault in the end.

I m happy though that ben ben is back in track and having fun like he is supposed to. Getting fitter like he's supposed to. Oh Noreen, just
move off alrdy. Go home. Don't suffer in silence alrdy. Forget about it. Wait till everything gets better. :) you can survive. I know you can. Go home now. :)

So with this, I shall say,
goodbye track. Some day I shall visit you again when my ankle gets better.
Someday.

-Noreen

Labels:

♥our lips must always be sealed
6:54:00 pm