<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8264038775619010788?origin\x3dhttps://norrbie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Noreen. Pronounced Naw-re-en I live with my parents and my adorable cat and i love it here. I'm in love with Ruben Wong Yew Hsien. And, of course , my family and my best friends. They're the best! I'm a die-hard animal lover so dont mess with me about animal abuse. My greatest enemy is myself and i'm constantly in battle.


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "SHOPPING"?

A bagpack
A few packs of Fujifilm wide instax films
Cinema: Watch Shrek 3
Get a Weekend Part-time Job
Get my ankles recovered and get back to training
Get good grades for my exams

Get new shorts to wear

Spend more time with Ruben and friends


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Alicia Amanda(whiteowl) Amanda(whiteowl)pt.2Alisha (TP: bgirl!) Dipna Fazlin Gladys Gina Irfaan(TP:photographer) Krista Liang wei Mariam Melody Leow Mei Xian/egg (a.k.a KAYLA) Nicole CH-EN Ridzwan Sally a.k.a sunshine! Valerie Wei Ning Groovy Orange Blog Nexo'ahyoahyo' blog

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ June 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, 9 January 2009

WHAT TO DO?

WHAT THE HECK DO I DO NOW??????!!!??!!!

i miss you.



sighs....


I THINK I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF JUST BY THINKING.

i dream. and think. and hope. someone just slap my face and ask me to wake up.


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!


damn emotions. why cant i just throw them away? :S


i feel so stupid. am i doing the right thing? is it a wasted effort? i dont know. do you think it is? :( only you can help. really. i'm so confused...


so. god help me. i'll keep praying. cos thats all i can do. i'll act like a fool. * bangs her head against the wall for being so stupid*


damn bloody cough. damn shit. why cant you let me breathe as i cry? damn. make my life a lil' better dear throat. just make it easier to breathe? please?


♥our lips must always be sealed
10:35:00 pm